View the school board action update for the Nov. 17, 2022 business meeting.
During the school board business meeting on Thursday, Nov. 17, the school board:
- Welcomed the new Director of Communications.
- Approved all consent items including retirements, resignations, terminations, leaves of absence, new employees, change of status, eft’s, gifts, Oct. 18 and Nov. 3 school board meeting minutes, Nov. 3 special board meeting minutes, employee health insurance, cash disbursement for August and September and extended field trips.
- Received a presentation from Superintendent Nielsen summarizing the Community Listening Sessions.
- Received a presentation from Director of Finance and Operations Dan Pyan regarding a financial update.
- Received an update from Superintendent Nielsen regarding Community Survey information.
- Received an update from Assistant Superintendent Kristine Schaefer regarding the high school course catalog.
- Approved policy changes.
- Received updates from Superintendent Nielsen during the Superintendent report.
- Set future meeting dates for Board meetings:
- Dec. 15, 2022 - School Board Business Meeting (6 p.m. at DSC)
- Jan. 5, 2023 - School Board Workshop Meeting (6 p.m. at DSC)
- Jan. 5, 2023 - School Board Business Meeting (6 p.m. at DSC)