Learn about what actions were taken during the School Board Business Meeting on Oct. 18, 2022.
During the school board business meeting on Tuesday, Oct. 18, the school board:
- Approved all consent items including retirements, resignations, terminations, leaves of absence, new employees, change of status, eft’s, gifts, Sept. 22 and Oct. 6 school board meeting minutes, student teaching agreements with St. Mary’s and Southwest Minnesota State University and extended field trips.
- Presented a summary update of the superintendent’s evaluation.
- Received a financial update presentation.
- Approved policy changes.
- Approved resolution for open enrollment.
- Approved resolution for a Minnesota State High School League grant.
- Approved a lease extension and memorandum of understanding with the City of Woodbury for Central Park.
- Entered a closed session pursuant to MN Statute 13D.06 for labor negotiations.