College and Career Readiness
Preparing students with the knowledge, skills and competencies to successfully pursue a degree, diploma, certificate or industry-recognized credential and employment.
Students who are career and college ready are able to successfully complete post-secondary credit-bearing coursework without need for remediation or developmental coursework.
With Xello, you can:
- Build Self-knowledge
- Define interest, skills, preferences and aspirations so each student can explore the right opportunities.
- Explore Options
- Learn about career possibilities and educational pathways by exploring rich, engaging content and lessons.
- Create a Plan
- Create dynamic actionable plans that outline the steps needed to achieve school, career and life goals.
- Learn and Reassess
- Interactive lessons help students develop age appropriate skills and knowledge for success in school and beyond.
To access Xello:
Students will go to their Classlink account and click on the Xello Icon to sign-in.
- Application Websites
- Career Planning
- Career Search Engines
- College Entrance Exams
- College Planning and Data
- College Search Information
- College Visits
- Financial Assistance
- Gap Year Information and Resources
- Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, North Dakota and South Dakota Schools
- NCAA Eligibility Requirements
- Scholarship Information